Things to Know When You’re Here
Tips on Making your Visit More Enjoyable
We want to ensure every guest enjoys their experience and does so in a safe and fun environment. Please do your part in extending the same courtesies to others attending.
- Drones are prohibited from operating in the facility at any time.
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed.
- Coolers and non-glass beverage containers are allowed.
- Riders of motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles must wear an approved helmet.
- Bicycles, including mountain bikes, may only be ridden on paved roads and are not allowed in the paddock.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, roller blades or skateboards are not allowed in the Marketplace
- No Pets are allowed, with the exception of service dogs. Pets on a leash are allowed in the campgrounds only. Pets are not allowed in spectator areas, paddock, grandstands, hillsides or Marketplace.
- Fireworks are illegal at Laguna Seca Recreation Area. Anyone caught with fireworks will be cited and expelled.
- All California Vehicle Code rules and regulations apply.
- Dumping grey water onto the ground is prohibited. A central disposal station is not available until Sunday evening of an event. Ask camping host for mobile disposal services.
- Only licensed vehicles may be operated on perimeter roads.
- Quiet hours in the campgrounds are observed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- No freestanding scaffolding or structures are permitted in the camping areas.
- Marked fire lanes must be kept clear at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.