Laguna Seca Recreation Area
Laguna Seca Recreation Area is owned by the County of Monterey. The Laguna Seca Recreation Area is open everyday and includes the race track, campgrounds, venue rental, corporate team-building packages and a shooting range.
We want to ensure every guest enjoys their experience and does so in a safe and fun environment. Please do your part in extending the same courtesies to others attending. Thank you for your cooperation.
For your Safety
- Drones are prohibited from operating in the facility at any time.
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed.
- Coolers are allowed.
- Riders of motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles must wear an approved helmet.
- Bicycles, including mountain bikes, may only be ridden on paved roads and are not allowed in the paddock.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, roller blades or skateboards are not allowed in the Marketplace
- Pets are not allowed in spectator areas, with the exception of service dogs. Pets are allowed in the campgrounds, but must be on a leash.
- Fireworks are illegal at Laguna Seca Recreation Area. Anyone caught with fireworks will be cited and expelled.
- Dumping grey water onto the ground is prohibited. A central disposal station is available, located at the top of A Road. During major motorsports events, the the dump station is closed until Sunday evening. Ask camping host for mobile disposal services.
- Only licensed vehicles may be operated on perimeter roads. All California Vehicle Code rules and regulations apply.
- Quiet hours in the campgrounds are observed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- No freestanding scaffolding or structures are permitted in the camping areas.
- Marked fire lanes must be kept clear at all times.