The Monterey Pre-Reunion provides racing fans and visitors with the chance to see more than 300 race cars competing for two full days prior to the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. The paddock is bustling with teams working on their cars in the pits or on their way to pre-grid. The paddock is completely open to wander for enjoying the historic racing experience.
When: August 10-11
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing (under/over 2000cc)
- 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc & 1955-1964 GT
- 1963-1966 GT over 2500cc
- 1967-1981 Formula Ford
- IMSA Prototypes – GTP, WSC, LMP, DP
- Masters Endurance Legends
- 2 Liter Sports Racers thru 1984
- 1973-1981 FIA IMSA GT GTX AAGT
- 1966-1985 Masters Formula One
- 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTU
Tickets: Advanced tickets from December 5, 2018 – August 11, 2019.
Get Social: #PreReunion #RolexReunion #MontereyCarWeek #WeatherTechRaceway #LagunaSeca