Taking center stage in the race paddock will be a very special
display that features an exclusive collection of the most
important Porsche cars in the world. While these invitation only
cars will not participate in the weekend’s racing, they are
significant examples of Porsche history to share with motorsport
and motoring enthusiasts.
We are reaching out to selected individuals who own
historically-significant Porsches to submit an entry request,
wherein an expert panel will finalize the list. Accepted entries
- A space inside the paddock exhibition tent that measures 80’
x 240’ with 24-hour security
- Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI heritage banner that is created
exclusively for your vehicle and is yours to keep as a memento of
- Opportunity to be selected for the Concours on Pit Lane and
historic parade laps
- Two 4-day admissions (all access credentials)
- One VIP parking pass
- One exclusive Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI branded apparel
item per accepted display car.
- Welcome reception party on Thursday evening in the Porsche
Park in the Paddock
- Souvenir program
The entry registration fee is $550, upon acceptance. Due to the
exclusivity and limited space available, the selection committee
will determine which cars will be included based on their
provenance. The committee anticipates finalizing this process by
June 1, 2018.
Please email Ardelle
Lind for an entry application.