Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
Where else can you see and hear historic race cars at full speed doing what they were originally intended to do … and that’s race. The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy. Each accepted car, from more than 1,000 entry applications received, is scrutinized and accepted based on the car’s authenticity, race provenance and period correctness.
When: August 15-18, 2019
Featured Marque: IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) celebrates its 50th anniversary of premier sports car racing.
Entry Request: The Entry Request period for the 2019 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion and Monterey Pre-Reunion is now open via this convenient form to download and send via email 2019 Entry Request. Requests for entry will be received through January 31, 2019 wherein the selection committee will begin reviewing entries.
Run Groups: This year will feature some of the most popular and competitive groups. For Monterey Pre-Reunion run groups, please click here.
- Pre-1940 Sports Racing, Touring and Race cars, and 1927-1951 Racing Cars
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing (under/over 2000cc)
- 1966-1972 Trans-Am
- 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc
- 1963-1966 GT Over 2500cc
- 1967-1981 Formula Ford
- IMSA Prototypes – GTP, WSC, LMP, DP
- 1947-1955 Sports Racing and GT cars
- 1955-1964 GT
- 2 Liter Sports Racers thru 1984
- 1973-1981 FIA, IMSA, GT, GTX, AAGT
- 1966-1985 Masters Historic Formula One
- 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTU
- Masters Endurance Legends
Tickets: Advanced tickets from December 5, 2018 – August 4, 2019.
Get Social: #RolexReunion #MontereyCarWeek #WeatherTechRaceway #LagunaSeca