Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
Where else can you see and hear historic race cars at full speed doing what they were originally intended to do … and that’s race. The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy. Each accepted car, from more than 1,000 entry applications received, is scrutinized and accepted based on the car’s authenticity, race provenance and period correctness.
When: August 15-18, 2019
Featured Marque: IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) celebrates its 50th anniversary of premier sports car racing.
Entry Request: For entry information or late application requests, please email Ardelle Lind. Entries submitted for the 1966-1985 Masters Historic Formula One and 1983-2016 Masters Endurance Legends grids will also be required to complete a Masters Historic Racing Entry Form and relevant entry fee.
Run Groups: This year will feature some of the most popular and competitive groups.
- Group 1A: Pre-1940 Sports Racing, Touring and Race cars, and 1927-1951 Racing Cars
- Group 2A: 1955-1961 Sports Racing (under/over 2000cc)
- Group 3A: 1966-1972 Trans-Am
- Group 4A: 1966-1985 Masters Historic Formula One
- Group 5A: 1973-1981 FIA, IMSA, GT, GTX, AAGT
- Group 6A: 1963-1966 GT Over 2500cc
- Group 7A: IMSA Prototypes – GTP, WSC, LMP, DP
- Group 1B: 1947-1955 Sports Racing and GT cars
- Group 2B: 1955-1964 GT
- Group 3B: 1967-1981 Formula Ford
- Group 4B: 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc
- Group 5B: 2 Liter Sports Racers through 1984
- Group 6B: 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTU
- Group 7B: 1983-2016 Masters Endurance Legends
Tickets: Advanced tickets from December 5, 2018 – August 4, 2019.
Mark Your Calendars: Future dates for the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion are:
- August 13-16, 2020
- August 12-15, 2021
- August 18-21, 2022
Get Social: #RolexReunion #RMMR #MontereyCarWeek #WeatherTechRaceway