Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
What: Where else can you see and hear historic race cars at full speed doing what they were originally intended to do … and that’s race. The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy. Each accepted car, from more than 1,000 entry applications received, is scrutinized and accepted based on the car’s authenticity, race provenance and period correctness.
When: August 13-16, 2020
Participant Registration: Entry applications may be found on the secure online system by visiting HERE.
Tickets: A full array of ticket packages are available that are designed to meet your very needs. From single-day tickets to luxury VIP suite packages, you have a choice by clicking HERE.
Featured Marque: Coming Soon!
- 1927-1951/Pre-1940 Sports Racing & Touring
- 1947-1955 Sports Racing and GT
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing under & over 2000cc
- 1955-1962 GT
- 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc
- 1963-1966 GT over 2500cc
- 1963-1968 USRRC
- 1968-1974 Can-Am
- 1966-1972 Trans-Am
- 1970-1984 Sports Racing under 2100cc
- 1973-1981 FIA, IMSA, GT, GTX, AAGT, GTU
- 1974-1979 Formula Atlantic
- 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTP
- 1963-1974 FIA Manufacturers Championship
Mark Your Calendars: Future dates for the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion are:
- August 12-15, 2021
- August 18-21, 2022
Get Social: #RolexReunion #MontereyCarWeek #WeatherTechRaceway