Video: Catch #USAWorldSBK This Weekend!
The wait is over for the most exciting race of the summer! WorldSBK makes its only U.S. stop at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca this weekend on July 12-14 for the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship GEICO Motorcycle U.S Round with MotoAmerica.
The annual event that pairs the premier class of the international series with every category of the domestic MotoAmerica series is bigger than ever. Literally. Here is why:
• There are over 150 riders on the combined entry list (event record).
• The incomparable Paddock Show stage that brings all the riders to the fans will feature more giveaways and include a party for the fans at the end of Saturday’s SuperShow.
• The number of manufacturers offering free demo rides in the Hagerty Marketplace area has more than doubled.
• Those same manufacturers offer exclusive three-day ticket packages that includes admission, special three-day parking, parade laps and a gift (see ticket page).
• Three-day Flagroom passes are available at the brand-new two-story VIP hospitality structure located in the paddock near Turn 3 for those who wish to upgrade their experience.
• The campsites are full of eager race fans who sold out of Reserved and General Camping spots more than one month before the event! Only General Tent Camping is still available.
• Easier access! In addition to South Boundary Road serving as the main entrance to ease traffic on Highway 68, fans can access the track via Barloy Canyon Road from Reservation Road.
• More vendors! The thriving Hagerty Marketplace has even more vendors and activations than last year.
• More activities! There is a craft beer tasting area, a go-kart track and several family-friendly activities taking place throughout the event.
What are you waiting for? Reserve tickets here or get them at the gate. Children 15 and under are free with a paying adult.